Monday, May 7, 2007

Hats hats HATS

I love making hats. Quick, easy, wearable. So when I was at work solo last Saturday as my bosses attended the Sheep and Wool festival, I started and almost finished the Fun in the Sun hat from the new Interweave Crochet. I'm using the yarn the pattern calls for, Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton, in a relaxing soft greenish color. This yarn is amazing! It's like no other cotton I've seen. It's soft and silky and just gorgeous.









(<--- Insert Brim Here) I'm also working on the Assymetrical Cable hat from One Skein in the Panache yarn from KnitPicks. Even though this yarn is thinner than the one called for, I had to go down a few needle sizes and hat sizes. But I like a tight hat anyway. It's a very very easy pattern that I can just work on when I want to relax.



However, I must resist distractions from the Short 'n' Sweet Bolero. This Sunday is Mother's Day!!! So, that's the priority now even though I don't even know where it is...hmm...