Thursday, May 3, 2007

One down, one to go

Note: I wrote this post a week ago but just found the time to take a picture.

I've finished one of my Novella socks, and I'm pretty pleased. I wish I had gone down a needle size for the heel/instep because it's a little baggy. Maybe I'll redo the ribbing on a size 2 and do the same on the other sock...if I ever get to it! I don't know if I like this thing where you feel like you're done with a project and then you have to do the whole thing again. But I think they'll look cute once I'm done so I'll start the other one today...maybe.


Pattern: Novella Socks from Knit 2 Together

Yarn: Ella Rae Silkience, color 7, so far 2 skeins

Needles: Size 3 circulars and DPNs

SOMEHOW I got TOMATO SAUCE on my sock! So like me. I really hope I can get it out without ruining the whole thing.