Friday, July 27, 2007

Ooooh

Um excuse me, has anyone noticed how awesome Norah Gaughan is? She's one of my favorite knitwear designers these days. Her patterns are imaginative, creative, and gorgeous. Last week at the yarn shop we got a new pattern booklet put out by Berroco designed exclusively by Ms. Gaughan. And wowza. I want to make everything in it! Everyone must get a copy of Norah Gaughan Vol. 1!! A small sampling of what I'm drooling over:




Many of the patterns in the booklet are made from Ultra Alpaca Light which is also what the Intricate Stag Bag is made from. And guess what? It's only $5.50/skein! Woo hoo. There are so many freakin' things I want to knit, I'm going crazy.

I'm nearing the finish line on my Grecian Plaits top. Can't wait til it's done! Then I can start something new.