Monday, July 30, 2007

Goal

Glancing at my blog, I see that I haven't had any real significant FO's in a long time. I know, I know, it's not *all about* the end results, but it does feel nice to finish something. So I have set the goal to finish the Grecian Plaits by WEDNESDAY and wear it to Sit 'n' Knit. I tend to work well with deadlines. Much like when I keep putting off that 15 page paper until the night before it's due because I just love the thrill!!

So I have only 20 rows left. Of course with the increases the rows are getting longer and longer but it's just stockinette so I can do it. It needs to be blocked too so I need to factor in that time.



I'm relatively pleased with how it looks so far. I've finally started utilizing the *wonderful* idea of using waste yarn to actually try it on instead of just going along blindly hoping to God that it fits. And so the top fits very well, and that's good. The problem is, however, that this yarn has such perfect stitch definition that any slightly sloppy looking stitch is very noticeable. At least to me.

I also want to change my blog name. (Just like Knerdy). Because I'm tired of it and it's long! I can't think of anything though. Ideas?