Thursday, June 28, 2007

ahhhh :-)

Okay, I've gotten the cable pattern for Grecian Plaits worked out. Now I never want to put it down. Have I mentioned how great this yarn is? Oh, yes, I have. Once again, everyone needs to get their hands on this Royal Bamboo (Plymouth). I really like the way it holds a cable pattern, too. See?



On Wednesdays at A Tangled Skein there is "Sit 'n' Knit" from 7-9. I LOVE working at that time! We have such a great group of people who come to hang out (like CICI who was so nice to leave me all of those great comments!!!!!!!!). Everyone gives each other great positive feedback and advice. It's just a good time. Come check it out if you're in the area.

My mind has become obsessed about the idea of Christmas scarves. I'm literally losing sleep over it. That can't be healthy. Which pattern? Which yarn? I can't use a nicer yarn for mom's scarf because then dad will be jealous. Ahhh! I figure the only way to soothe my over-knitted brain is to get started on this endeavor. After all, once school starts again I'll hardly have enough time to knit. Plus I need...how many?? Mom, Dad, Josh, Adam, Adam's parents, his sister, his grandparents....?? Ok let's just start with the nuclear family for now. Uh oh...the WIPs are piling up again.......