Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Goal!

Well, I successfully stuck to my deadline and finished the Grecian Plaits top last night. Unfortunately, however, I didn't have time to block it so it looks like I won't be wearing it today. It's just as well, though, because I read on a few blogs that it takes days for the Royal Bamboo to dry while it's blocking so I wouldn't have been able to wear it today anyway.

It looks nice but it definitely needs to be blocked. Adam took the camera for the day so I'll take a photo tonight.

Now comes the fun part of deciding which project to start next. I've had the yarn for the Katharine Hepburn Cardigan for a while so maybe I'll start that. Or maybe I should bunker down and get serious about holiday scarves. *Sigh* So many possibilities.

Oh and starting on Saturday, A Tangled Skein is putting all of its cotton and linen on sale. I think I'm going to give myself an ulcer buying Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton and other favorites. I must admit, I've been buying a bit more yarn lately than I like but I justify it to myself because when else in my life am I going to be an employee at a yarn shop and get a discount?